Shijiazhuang Huaxu Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd
Tel： 0086-311-89105105 0086-311-89105106 0086-311-89105107 0086-311-89105108 0086-311-89105199
Add： No.33 industrial street,Econimic development zone,Shijiazhuang city,Hebei,China
TO BE HEALTH FOREVER
The main purpose of Sorbitol
Sorbitol is used to improve the moisture retention of food or as a thickening agent. Sorbitol can be used as a sweetener, as usual in the manufacture of sugar-free chewing gum. It is also used as a moisturizer and excipient for cosmetics and toothpaste, and can be used as a substitute for glycerin.
1. Sorbitol can be used as a raw material for the production of vitamin C. Sorbitol can be made into vitamin C through fermentation and chemical synthesis. It can also be used as a raw material for industrial surfactants to produce Span and Tween surfactants. Sorbitol has moisturizing properties and can be used in the production of toothpaste, cigarettes and cosmetics instead of glycerin. Using Sorbitol and propylene oxide as raw materials, rigid polyurethane foams with certain flame-retardant properties can be produced. In the food industry, it can be used as a sweetener, moisturizer, chelating agent and tissue modifier. In the pharmaceutical industry, the dehydrated Sorbitol ester produced by Sorbitol nitration is a drug for the treatment of coronary heart disease. Food additives, cosmetic raw materials, organic synthetic raw materials, humectants, solvents, etc.
2. Nutritive sweeteners, wetting agents, chelating agents and stabilizers. Sorbitol is a special sweetener with moisturizing function. It is not converted into glucose in the human body and is not controlled by insulin. It is suitable for diabetic patients. It can be used in cakes, the maximum use amount is 5.0g/kg; in surimi and its products, the maximum use amount is 0.5g/kg. It can also be used as a defoamer for sugar making process, brewing process and soy product process, and it can be used in appropriate amount according to production needs. It can also be used to moisturize raisins, thicken and preserve aroma of alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, as well as candy and chewing gum.
3. Synthetic resin and plastic, separate and analyze low boiling point oxygen-containing compounds, etc. It is also used as a gas chromatography stationary liquid, thickener, hardener, insecticide, etc.
4. Sorbitol is used as a gas chromatography stationary liquid for the separation and analysis of low-boiling oxygen compounds, amine compounds, nitrogen or oxygen heterocyclic compounds. Also used in organic synthesis.
5. Sorbitol is used as a humidifier for toothpaste, cosmetics, and tobacco. It is a substitute for glycerin, its moisture retention is milder than that of glycerin, and its taste is better. Sorbitol can be used in combination with other moisturizers for synergistic effects. It is also used in the pharmaceutical industry as a raw material for the manufacture of vitamin C.
6. Diuretic dehydrating agent. Sorbitol is used for the treatment of cerebral edema and increased intracranial pressure, the treatment of increased intraocular pressure for glaucoma, and also used for edema and oliguria with normal heart and kidney function.
7. Aquatic water retention agent. The ratio of Sorbitol to sucrose 2.1%+Sorbitol3.15%+complex phosphate 1.00% can effectively reduce the water activity of dried fish fillets and increase the activity of Ca-ATPase.